Sorry, teams! The deadline has passed. If our Judge Advisor has any difficulties downloading any videos submitted before the deadline, he will contact you to work out the issues.
Video Submission Guidelines
The submission process for this award is to submit a link to the video using the Compass and Promote Award Submission Form. Videos will be downloaded from the provided link immediately following the submission deadline. Winning videos will be submitted to FIRST and used to promote the higher values of FIRST Tech Challenge. Teams may win the Promote Award only once at a Championship level event and only once at a qualifying level event. Teams can also send their Promote videos directly to FIRST; however these submissions will not be formally judged.
- The video must be submitted by 8:00 AM, Monday March 13, 2017.
- If your video is private, grant email@example.com access so our judges may review your video submission.
- Videos must be submitted in AVI, WMV or MOV format. MP4 format is also acceptable. Remember that the winning video may be shown on a large screen during the awards ceremony. Teams should use the best resolution available, while still maintaining a file size less than 500MB for the final version.
- Only one video submission per Team will be considered. Teams may submit new or updated videos at each tournament.
- The video link must point to a downloadable video file (AVI, WMV, MOV, MP4).
- Submissions with links to YouTube or similar online video services will not be judged.