The Athens Convention and Visitors Bureau has implemented a new online reservations system! Teams and volunteers can now search for and reserve hotel rooms through a simple-to-use online portal made specifically for the South Super Regional.
Instructions for Making a Reservation
- Click here to be taken to the reservation system.
- When making reservations, please keep in mind the following:
- Reservations must be made using a valid credit card to hold the rooms.
- All reservations must be submitted through the Online Housing System. Please do not call the hotel direct to make reservations, changes or cancellations.
- Any cancellation made less than 3 days before the reservation will incur a penalty. This includes cancellations of one day in your stay, such as when checking out one day early. Choose reservation dates wisely.
- A valid team number must be entered, and a valid championship must be selected for each reservation.
- Each individual team will be limited to a maximum of 15 rooms through the system. For groups with more than one team, separate reservations must be made for each team. If a single team needs more than 15 rooms, additional rooms can be made by special request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteers will be limited to a maximum of 2 rooms each. Enter “Volunteer” as the team number and select “Volunteer” as the championship.
- The South Super Regional committee reserves the right to cancel any hotel reservations of any team not officially advancing to the South Super Regional. An attempt to contact the reservation holder will be made before the cancellation will be made, but contact with the reservation holder is not required.
- Please read the full Reservation Agreement for the cancellation policy in your email confirmation.
- Once on the reservation system home page, please read any messages shown there.
- Select the dates for your check-in and check-out, select the number of rooms you’d like to reserve for your team, and Click Search.
- Review the list of hotels, and select the hotel at which you want to make a reservation.
- Choose the type of room and update the number of rooms and number of guests per room.
- NOTE: The system is limited to 4 guests maximum per room, but some rooms can hold more. For occupancy greater than 4 in a room (such as Gameday’s 3 bedroom suites), select the maximum of 4 guests per room.
- Click the “Add to Booking” button to add the room to your Booking Summary.
- If you no longer want a room in your Booking, click the grey circled X next to the room in the Booking Summary.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for additional rooms of different types.
- Once you have all of your rooms in the Booking Summary, click Continue.
- Enter your information on the form.
- Enter a valid team number where required. Volunteers should enter “Volunteer” as their team number.
- Select a valid championship that your team advanced from. Volunteers should select “Volunteer” as their advancing championship.
- Click the Review button to review your information and selections.
- If all looks good, click the Submit button to request your rooms.
- An email confirming your reservation request should show up in your inbox within a few moments of making the request.
- You should receive a reservation confirmation email with a confirmation number within 48 hours. Once received, your rooms are reserved!
Important: When registering for rooms, the session will time out after 10 minutes from starting your search. When this occurs, you will need to start over from the home page.
Requests for Changes or Cancellations
To change names, dates, modify or cancel your reservation, please click on the link provided in your reservation confirmation email.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your reservation, please call the Athens Convention and Visitors Bureau at 706-357-4579 or email: JCook@VisitAthensGA.com. The CVB office is available from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday Eastern Standard Time.