Updated March 5, 2018
Load-in, Team Inspection, and Judging Schedules
The final schedule is now available. On this schedule teams can find their Load-In time as well as when their Judging and Inspections will occur. Note that the Judging Schedule does not follow the same schedule as Inspections.
A message from your Judge Advisor…
Your FTC Judges are looking forward to meeting you this week. Here are a few important items regarding Judging at the South Super Regional:
1) Please review the interview schedule. Interviews are from 2:30PM-7:10PM and teams are expected to arrive and check in with interview queuing 10 minutes prior to their scheduled time.
2) Interviews are in the ballrooms behind audience seating. Check in will be in the central hallway between the ballrooms.
3) Interviews are 20 minutes long, including setup and Q&A
4) The first 5 minutes are available as uninterrupted time (no Judge questions). If you would like to take advantage of the 5 minutes of uninterrupted time please let the Judges know at the start of the interview.
5) No power is available in the interview rooms.
6) Please bring your team, robot, and engineering notebook to the interview
7) If your team is applying for the control award, please bring the control award summary sheet as well (note: you will not get these summary sheets back)
8) Judges may be visiting teams in the pits throughout qualification rounds
9) If your team is not available in the pit please leave a sign indicating when they will return
If you have any questions please let me know. See you soon in Athens!
Teams that do not move on to the Division Finals will be able to sign up for a Load-Out time slot immediately after Alliance Selections are complete. Signups will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
EACH COACH MUST SIGN UP THEIR OWN TEAM. A limit of one signup per team has been placed on the system. To sign up multiple teams, a different email must be used for each team.
- Signups are available for non-finalist teams every 10 minutes from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM.
- All Finals teams (those that compete but do not advance to the Event Finals) are automatically assigned a load-out time window that starts after they participate in their last matches and ends before Closing Ceremonies starts.
- All Event Finals teams (the top six teams) are automatically assigned a load-out time window that occurs 0-60 minutes after completion of Closing Ceremonies.
You may visit Pit Admin to select a load-out time, or Click here to view and sign up for your desired load-out time slot.