Your FTC Judges are looking forward to meeting you this week. Here are a few important items regarding Judging at the South Super Regional:
1) Please review the interview schedule. Interviews are from 2:30PM-7:10PM and teams are expected to arrive and check in with interview queuing 10 minutes prior to their scheduled time.
2) Interviews are in the ballrooms behind audience seating. Check in will be in the central hallway between the ballrooms.
3) Interviews are 20 minutes long, including setup and Q&A
4) The first 5 minutes are available as uninterrupted time (no Judge questions). If you would like to take advantage of the 5 minutes of uninterrupted time please let the Judges know at the start of the interview.
5) No power is available in the interview rooms.
6) Please bring your team, robot, and engineering notebook to the interview
7) If your team is applying for the control award, please bring the control award summary sheet as well (note: you will not get these summary sheets back)
8) Judges may be visiting teams in the pits throughout qualification rounds
9) If your team is not available in the pit please leave a sign indicating when they will return
If you have any questions please let me know. See you soon in Athens!